Please help...what to do to increase my scores..............

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hello,
I have been getting 520 in princeton and pearson. Today , i gave another test and got 390 in kaplan. i am throughly depressed because i have my test in 7 days. i dont know what to do. i am facing problem in CR and RC. Do you have any strategies for these.
PLeassssssssssse help me!!! what should i do to boost my score?????

i would be more than happy if i get 600-650!! but it seems impossible . I HAVE to apply for colleges for next year.
sn531770

Legendary Member

by reachac » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:55 pm
Hi,

Your GMATPrep score are somewhat close to your actual target (600). Which is a good indicator.
As this is your last week of preparation, I suggest revising all the topics, notes, OG(thoroughly) and finishing any remaining tests. Refrain from picking up any new book or prep material until there is some specific topic that you want to study from some particular book.

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
GMAT Score:760

by reza » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:03 pm
It is not that hard. Don't bother yourself with scores right now. try to use these tests as a way to find out your strengths and weaknesses.
At the beginning it is ok to spend your time and energy on the weaknesses. But later on you should accept them as a weakness and work on your strengths.

During the exam, try to guess your way through your weaker sections and spend enough time on your strengths. that way you will easily get 600-650 score.

If you need to know more about it... try this...

https://www.gmat760.com/Book/Ch6_SWIC_GMAT.aspx