MBA in Technology.

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

MBA in Technology.

by BalakumaranP » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:04 pm
Hi,

I have 3 years work experience in Telecom industry and I wish to pursue MBA in the same field. Can you suggest me good schools for that..

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by ashokkadam » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:59 am
Even I come from same profile background. would be happy to see responses/suggestion from you guys....
BalakumaranP wrote:Hi,

I have 3 years work experience in Telecom industry and I wish to pursue MBA in the same field. Can you suggest me good schools for that..
Force and mind are opposites; morality ends where a gun begins.

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by gsbjake » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:02 pm
I've heard that Haas and Stanford have more of a tech-heavy orientation based on their association with silicon valley but I would be interested in hearing about this as well.

by Blaine Joslin » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:04 am
If you are already working in technology and want to step up to a management career, then a Technology Management MBA degree will offer you the ideal education to utilize your business ambitions. By combining core subjects in business education with topics in advanced technology your Technology Management MBA school will turn into a formidable manager in this ever-expanding field of operations. I would like to suggest you University of Phoenix, Walden University, Western International University etc.

by Blaine Joslin » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:04 am
If you are already working in technology and want to step up to a management career, then a Technology Management MBA degree will offer you the ideal education to utilize your business ambitions. By combining core subjects in business education with topics in advanced technology your Technology Management MBA school will turn into a formidable manager in this ever-expanding field of operations. I would like to suggest you University of Phoenix, Walden University, Western International University etc.

by tregnabm » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:32 am
IU Kelley has an excellent MSIS program, or you can also do a dual MSIS/MBA there. Check out my experiences in the program at https://bschool.bangosoft.com if you are interested. Best wishes.

by guateflava » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:53 pm
Hey, US News and World Report now has specialized MBA rankings. Here is the link for the Information Systems programs.

https://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandr ... s-rankings

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members
GMAT Score:660

by GMAT_1986_subha » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:08 am
The best 5 known B Schools are:
1. MIT Sloan
2. Tepper
3. McCombs
4. Stanford
5. Haas
If Life is a game, I like to play it in my Way