consecutive integers help

This topic has expert replies
Site Admin
Followed by:7 members

consecutive integers help

by sumayahlaura » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:29 am
Happy New Year!

I would love some help with consecutive integers. I have been studying from the Manhattan gmat books, but I'm struggling to full grasp the chapter on consecutive integers. Intellectually I get it, but retaining it is another question. I would love some guidance on other great explanation on consecutive integers and more practice questions on consecutive integers. I believe the only way I will really understand and retain the concepts is through practice.

Thanks!

Legendary Member
Followed by:3 members

by anshumishra » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:33 am
sumayahrose wrote:Happy New Year!

I would love some help with consecutive integers. I have been studying from the Manhattan gmat books, but I'm struggling to full grasp the chapter on consecutive integers. Intellectually I get it, but retaining it is another question. I would love some guidance on other great explanation on consecutive integers and more practice questions on consecutive integers. I believe the only way I will really understand and retain the concepts is through practice.

Thanks!
sumayahrose, Happy new year to you too !
Manhattan books are really good. I would suggest go through it and post any questions you find difficult. Keep watching this forum for new questions. Try to search the forum for existing posts for consecutive integers ; I am sure you will get lots of related questions.

All the best for your prep!
Thanks
Anshu

(Every mistake is a lesson learned )